About the Charity
Our new National HQ is set on 3,000sqm and the launch of Family Services House, Illawarra-Shoalhaven Community Services Hub has secured a community facility where clients can be supported through six integrated service streams from one easily accessible location. A trusted place to go when our community clients need a hand up in life.
FSA is at an exciting time in its evolution as a leading Not for Profit (NFP) community service provider in Australia. Our Employee Satisfaction (ESAT) is at 89.3%, while Client Satisfaction (CSAT) is currently at 90.3% across our service streams.
Founded in 1992, FSA is continuing to grow its multi-disciplined services within Australia, having expanded from 2 to 34 sites across South East Queensland, Northern NSW, Shoalhaven and the Illawarra. FSA Community Impact reach has grown from 1,000 Occasions of Service (OoS) P.A. to 71,434 P.A. over recent years.
We offer a unique continuity of care experience with multi-disciplined practice leaders and subject matter experts, where our whole Family Services team aims to keep our staff and client families Safe, Strong, Well and Connected.
Our diverse team comes from a range of backgrounds and we are looking for an individual who is flexible, adaptable to change and can grow with the team through the next period of growth and in an ongoing basis.
Benefits and Perks
- Remuneration negotiable based on qualifications, skills, experience and value-add
- Professional, community-focused and person-centered team culture
- Quarterly Community Support Framework (CSF) 360-degree appraisals
- Annual Training Needs Analysis and Training, Learning and Development Plan
- Charity Salary Packaging A$15,900 tax free
- Access to a Wellness Warrior Program (WWP) and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Annual Family Days at Easter and Christmas
HR Manager / HR Director (Full time) – Shellharbour
About the Role
Due to our organisation’s continued growth, we are seeking a HR Manager/ HR Director who can be dedicated, committed and enthusiastic to join our Executive Team in our Shellharbour Head Office.
Reporting to the Managing Director, in this role you will be responsible for proposing and delivering best practice solutions aimed at creating a constructive culture ensuring alignment with shared organisational goals and values.
As the HR Manager/ HR Director, you will work closely with the entire organisation, to build a deep understanding of their strategies to identify, diagnose and resolve areas that will enrich the organisation as a whole but also allow it’s people to flourish within, achieving their own goals.
Overseeing recruitment and onboarding of new employees, ensuring continuous improvement on all HR policies, procedures, and systems are to name a few key roles you’ll be playing.
Essential Criteria – Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Value-Add
- Lived values aligned to ours – Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Empowerment (CARE) with Integrity and Positivity;
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a human resources or related field.
- You are known for your strong administration and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail and passion for delivering work to a high standard.
- With well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively with a wide variety of stakeholders professionalism and confidentiality are your trade mark traits.
- You thrive in an environment where you can draw on your initiative to work independently whilst working collaboratively in a dynamic work environment.
- You bring experience using a wide range of information technology systems and software and pride yourself on your ability to learn and enhance the functionality of new systems with ease.
- Working with Children Check, National Police Check and a current unrestricted drivers licence
If you are committed to achieving this exciting life and career opportunity in joining our family at work, please forward a current Resume, Cover Letter and address the Essential Criteria by 22 May, 2022.
Early applications are encouraged. For any initial inquiries please contact Lisa Frost EA Community Engagement on 1800 FSA 000 (1800 372 000 Option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you sincerely for your consideration, we greatly appreciate your interest in FSA and advise only final preferred candidates will be contacted for next steps in our recruitment process.